All payments to the school are now made via our school online payment system. Parents/Guardians are required to register for the system.
This online payment system is run by Databiz and the payments are managed via Stripe. Each payment will be added to the system and you will be able to view how much you owe for each of your children. You can also pay in instalments using this online system.
There are now 2 fees for your school “live” on the Databiz online payment system. These are:
- School Book Rental etc.
- Pupil Insurance
To make a payment you must first register with the DataBiz Solutions platform:
- Follow the link (https://databizsolutions.ie) to visit the DataBiz Solutions website.
- Click on the ‘DataBiz Apps’ link at the top of your screen.
- When presented with the login form, click the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- Enter your email address (i.e. the email address that received this message) and mobile number in the pop-up screen and click ‘Send Request’.
- Open your email inbox and, after a few moments, you should receive an email with your new password (If the email is not in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder).
To log in and make a Payment:
- Return to the login form and enter your email address and the new password that you have just received in your email and click ‘Log In’*
- Click on the Payments Fee link provided in the ‘Notifications’ panel, or click on the ‘Payments‘ icon.
- Select the Fee you wish to pay (you can change the amount payable, should you wish to pay in instalments).
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button at the bottom of the screen, and submit your credit card details via the popup that appears.
*Note that you can change your provided password to something more memorable via the ‘User’ tab at the top of your screen, once you have successfully logged in.
The following 2 links might be useful for you:
This page has an FAQ and PDF manuals at the bottom that show how to log on for the first time and make a payments (with screenshots)
This is the login page that parents use to sign up for the first time by clicking on the Sign Up button